Monday, January 26, 2009

Mark and Christine <3


Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by our planning bio! If any pictures posted belong to you, I apologize. Let me know and I will fix it a.s.a.p! :)
Mark and I met in November of 2003 through my cousin Nick, who happens to be Mark's best friend. We began dating exclusively in December, and five years later-here we are! Mark proposed on Easter in 2004. I love telling the story because it still surprises me how creative Mark was and how much thought he put into it! On Easter morning I awoke to the sight of the largest pink Easter basket I had ever seen. Everything in it was pink, the candy, the bunny, the grass, even the plastic eggs! I was totally excited and thought that this was the cutest thing ever! Then Mark said, "Aren't you going to look at what the bunny put in the eggs?" I'm thinking its candy or at the very most a necklace or something. So I begin opening the eggs. In the first one I pull out a piece of paper cut into a hear with an M on it. Automatically, I assume that the eggs will spell out S.H.M.I.L.Y. (see how much I love you) because Mark and I have played this little gave since we started dating where we hide the word for the other one to find...cheesy but there is a cute story that goes with-I'll find it and post it later. Anyway, so I keep opening the eggs and a few into it I get a W. I was totally confused, lol. When I opened them all but one, Mark organized them to read "Will You Marry Me?" on our comforter. He took the last egg, got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment